10 December: diner with Aboriginal literature at Restaurant Zindering
What better way than to enjoy Aboriginal literature and poetry during a very special diner with delicious Australian wines? The AAMU and Restaurant Zindering at Utrecht's Stadsschouwburg (city theater) organise this literary diner together to mark the AAMU's 10 year anniversary. Masterchef Remco Vellinga is inspired by the Australian land, just like many Aboriginal artists are and he will use typical herbs and ingredients. Literary contributions by Georges Petitjean, curator of the AAMU, and Cees Arkesteijn, guide at the AAMU.
Diner starts at: 6.30pm
Costs: € 42.50
Tickets are on sale through the website of the Stadsschouwburg Utrecht.
- Cultural Sunday Utrecht Uitfeest at the AAMU
- Now on sale: the catalogue of BOMB
- 8 June: presentation Nuon Solar Team: the World Solar Challenge 2013
- 30 May: film evening 12 Canoes
- 14 April: Cultural Sunday - cross-over dance group ISH at the AAMU
- 6 and 7 April: National Museum Weekend
- 23 March: lecture by author Inez van der Spek
- 16 February: lecture by Professor Ad Borsboom on the story of the Sugarbag Clan of Arnhem Land
- 16 October: Gordon Bennett and Aboriginal contemporary art: the radical alternative by Ian McLean
- 24 June: curator's floor talk for new exhibition Outsider / Insider