10 December: diner with Aboriginal literature at Restaurant Zindering
What better way than to enjoy Aboriginal literature and poetry during a very special diner with delicious Australian wines? The AAMU and Restaurant Zindering at Utrecht's Stadsschouwburg (city theater) organise this literary diner together to mark the AAMU's 10 year anniversary. Masterchef Remco Vellinga is inspired by the Australian land, just like many Aboriginal artists are and he will use typical herbs and ingredients. Literary contributions by Georges Petitjean, curator of the AAMU, and Cees Arkesteijn, guide at the AAMU.
Diner starts at: 6.30pm
Costs: € 42.50
Tickets are on sale through the website of the Stadsschouwburg Utrecht.
- 6 September: start of the new cultural season
- Summer Sunday concerts by didgeridoo expert and musician Michiel Teijgeler
- 12 May: Professor Barbara Gillam on A new approach to Australian Aboriginal art
- 18 April: artist talk by Michael Cook
- 26 March: artist talk by Daniel Boyd
- 2 November: special 3D screenings of film Above Us All at the AAMU
- 30 October: debate about Art, visual culture and identity at SPUI25 in Amsterdam
- Summer Sunday afternoon concerts at the AAMU
- Wednesday 11 June: lecture about Indigenous literature by Dr Anita Heiss
- 5 and 6 April: national Museum Weekend